Crazy isn't it? I could actually have had more to put on here but my boys often just sleep in their undies and I don't really think it appropriate to share those, ya know? So as a greenie and hoping I kind of know what I'm talking about... I tag all who read to show me how your kids, spouses, etc. sleep. I'll share a little story with you before I close this post. One night Mundy came out from the boys' room and said go see Jonah. I went in and looked on his bed, no Jonah, I looked on Jeremy's bed, no Jonah, looked on the floor, no Jonah. Then I looked under his bed, there is Jonah! I love it!!!
TREK 2017
8 years ago
2 comments:
This is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen!
That is funny!! I wish I could sleep so soundly!
Post a Comment