
Meet Megan Bulloch. She and Daniel have been seeing each other for about a couple of months now. They actually met about 4 weeks before she was to leave on her mission, but they really liked each other and wanted to see where things could go so she put her call on hold for six months. I don't know that there has been a day they haven't spent together since then. She is teeny in stature compared to Daniel's 6'1". Her ring finger is a bit smaller then my pinky! I told Daniel that he was trying to reintroduce redheads back into the family lines (my father's side).

This is a picture of them on their engagment day which was Saturday September 6th. Daniel, after talking to her dad a few days before, took Megan on a hike over looking the city of Ivins, then propsed and gave her a ring. The ring is really pretty it was my Grandmother Isom's engagment ring. They are planning on getting married the 27th of December. Daniel says that he feels really lucky. I happen to think so too. She's a good woman and I'm glad to have her as part of the family. Welcome Megan!!
3 comments:
She looks like a cutie. She is so much smaller than Daniel. Crazy!
I am so happy for him. That is so awesome! The thing that cracks me up is even though he is SO MUCH taller then her his arms are still long enough to reach down to her stomach
Tell Daniel I said congrats!!!
Post a Comment