Yeah! I was so surprised considering I've been calling the baby a him for a while. When the tech said it was a girl I couldn't believe it at first! Then I couldn't quit grinning and I'm still grinning. All I can say is that I'm so greatful for this wonderful gift! My prayers have been answered as she seems to be very healthy and her due date is June 26th according to the tech! I will try and post pics later when we get everything set up. They were only set up for VHS so we will have to see if my dad can switch it to a dvd and then I can post that. Thanks for all the love and support!
TREK 2017
8 years ago
2 comments:
Yay!! I am so excited for you! You sooo needed a girl, with all those boys around!! And your parents will finally get a grand-daughter! Girls are so fun! Congratulations!
So exciting. Congrats!
Post a Comment