I've been wanting
to get my toe nails
painted for a while
and especially get
them done before
I deliver, and then
Mundy hurt his arm
so he couldn't really
do it for me.
started going on about
wanting to do them
and I knew what the
result would be,but
thought it would be
fun for them and
something for me
Jeremy did 4 all blue
on my right foot. Jonah
did my the next three
a pearl, purple, and
red. Andrew did the last
three on my left foot
green, red, and maroon.
be surprised at how
excited they were to
be able to paint them.
Then the boys were
wanting to do their
own nails. Mundy
wasn't to keen on
that. Luckily Mundy
was able to help me clean them up a little as some
of my toes had more polish on the skin then the
nail.




1 comments:
I absolutely love your toe nails!! What a great idea getting the boys to do it. Dylan had done mine too but never multicolored, Cute!
Post a Comment