BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A few more pictures of Lilly


This picture I caught
Lilly in the middle of a
yawn. This onsie is the
first piece of clothing
I put on her that acutally
fit!
The next picture is of
Jonah and his cousin
Justin. Justin is about

2 months younger then
Jonah. He has a baby
sister on the way and Paige
will be about 2 months
younger then Lilly. I thought
it interesting how that
worked out!



This picture is the first time
we could get Daniel to hold
Lilly. It only lasted a couple
of minutes. My brother was
pretty funny because he
never wanted to feel Lilly
moving when I was pregnant.
He wanted to wait until Megan
is pregnant (probably later
rather then sooner). I'm glad he finally plucked up the
courage to hold his niece.
We are both doing well. Lilly is putting on the ounces
since she became a little piggy. She is such a vital part
of my life now and I thank Him every day for allowing
me to have this precious child in my life.

0 comments: