Everybody has been telling me it's time for more pictures so here I go. I will do another post though tonight,if possible, as for some reason I couldn't download more pics. Lilly had her 2 month appt today. It was so sad for me (and her). She got her first set of vaccinations and I cried right along with her.
She has been so much fun lately. She talks and coos with me and others. She blows bubbles like in the pic below. When you lay her on her back she is often on the move, hence the blurry hands and feet in the pics I'm going to put on the next post. Lilly gets so many compliments about how beautiful she is and how pretty her eyes are I'm beginning to get a big head!
She's slept well the last three nights in a row, about 7 hours with one short feeding. Although, that could change tonight due to her sleeping all day today. She has gotten big and many people in the ward will say, she's gotten bigger since I saw her last week. As of today Lilly is now 11lbs and 5oz and 23" long. Doc says she's healthy and strong.
I do have to say I don't know if she does have a tooth. It has either retracted or I was deceived by the way the top part of her mouth looks. I'll keep you posted.
We will be getting family pics done, hopefully next weekend and I will give you an update on everybody else then.
Lilly with her pretty smile!
Lilly scowling, often when she
is having a bowel movement.
Lilly blowing bubbles in her sleep.
TREK 2017
8 years ago
1 comments:
In this last picture of her blowing bubbles she looks alot like pictures of you when you were a baby. She is so adorable. Show us a picture of those eyes since I don't get to see them in person :(
Post a Comment