Had to share this big
pretty smile with you.
I liked the look on Lilly's
face it looks like she is
worried for Jonah. Mundy
took the pic so I'm hoping
they were just playing
around.
Here is my angel sleeping.
If I ignore the fussing long
enough sometimes she just
falls asleep on her belly.
Mundy looked up the other
day while I was reading to
Lilly and was surprised to see
her actually looking at the
pictures. I said yeah she does
it all the time. He said the boys
at that age were always looking everywhere else.
I tried to put the video on
of her first bite, but it didn't
like the format or something
so here is some pics of her
eating. We tried spoon fed
a couple of times, but I don't
think she is quite ready for
that yet. So we've just been
adding it to her night bottle.
I have to say it doesn't seem
to make much of a difference
in the length of her sleeping.
These last 2 pictures show
the end result of her eating.
I'm not sure she even got any
of this down. We will just have
to try again when she gets a
little bigger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment