BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow in St. George



A couple of weeks before Christmas we woke up

to snow. I let the boys (Jonah was at a Grandpa

Kitchel's for a sleep over) take the sleds that were

left by Uncle Joe out to the field behind the house

and they went down the slopes. After doing this

video I went down with them a couple of times.

The boys had a blast but froze. They were not

happy with how cold their hands are. I remember

when I was little and had to walk home from school

(and yes it was a mile, we've measured!) My hands

would be so cold and frozen I would sob as I tried

to warm them up. The boys are so lucky to either

walk across the field or get a ride to school from

their mom.

0 comments: