BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random shots of the boys


Easter weekend we went to
the park after getting some
yard work done. I walked as
did Jonah and Jeremy rode his
bike, Andrew his scooter. It
was an overcast day so the
weather was just right.











The boys had crazy dress up
day at school a couple of weeks
ago. Andrew decided he was
going to dress up as a girl. I
didn't think he would really do
it but sure enough he borrowed
one of my skirts and then proceeded
to put pants on his head. He didn't
make it all day. Jonah and Jeremy
didn't either with their bulges, but
they had a lot of fun putting them
together and going to school that

way.










Here are the boys one
morning that we
worked out in the yard.
We were cleaning out
all the dead stuff from
the year before. We
tend to procrastinate this
until it gets too cold to do.
Jeremy was very happy to be
out doing yard work, because
I told the boys I would do their
chores if they worked in the
yard. It can be challenging to
get out there with Lilly. He was
also happy because he had earned
MP3 time.

I recruited Andrew and Jonah, who
recruited the next door neighbors
to help crush soda cans so we could
recycle them. Jonah really had a
blast doing it.





0 comments: