BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lilly 10 mo


Here is my girl at 10mo.
I've decided to start
letting her eat more of
her own cereal. I'm really
not looking forward to food
being thrown everywhere
and so far she's done
pretty good with it.

She is such a ham for
the camera. Most of
the time she has one
pointed at her she gets
a big smile on her face.
It's just tricky getting the
picture timed right. I did
alright on this one.


Lilly found this monster
truck and had a blast
playing with it and Mundy
thought it was cute and
took several pictures of it.
My girl is getting so big.
She crawls all over the place,


gets into the cupboards and
makes a pretty good mess.
She makes a cute little 'mwaa'
sound when we do the blow a
kiss to her. She's just so much
fun and all of us are so
appreciative to have her in our
family. Mundy and I just

celebrated our anniversary so
we did a picnic on our trampoline
with all the kids. And as we were
sitting there we discussed our
nightly discussion on our good
deed for the day as well as why
each of us were happy to be a
family. All the boys mentioned
how they wouldn't have a sister
if we weren't. It was pretty darn cute.

0 comments: