BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jan-March 2011 pics



Here are a couple of cute lil pics of Lilly. If I try to feed

her before lunch sometimes she too tired to eat. She

doesn't pull this too often though because she is like me

and is a light sleeper and usually has to be in bed streched

out to be able to sleep.





These pics are from the skate park. Lilly and I played

at the adjacent park because she likes to try and get

into the area where the riders are riding and it's

nearly impossible to keep her out let alone try to take

pics of the boys doing their tricks with her around.

Jonah hung out with us too, he's not as into skate-

boarding and such as his big brothers are.





This day we were hanging out in the backyard on

a nice spring afternoon. Andrew wanted to shoot

his bb gun. He was kind enough to let Jeremy

have a turn, which doesn't always happen. Lilly

and Jonah had fun on the tramp and their

hair was standing up from all static.


Here is Lilly munching her first ice cream

cone. She loved it and was quite messy

by the end of it.


Jonah and Jeremy were making

there valentine boxes and Lilly decided

to help out by climbing in it. Of course

it's on the table that makes it that much

more fun. I'm really surprised she hasn't

fallen off the dining room table, except the

one time that was my fault.


I just had to show off this cute little hat.

She hasn't worn it much, but this pic

turned out really cute.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your baby is getting sooo big! It looks like you guys are busy having the kids more often.

Wall family said...

Lots of fun pictures! I'm seeing lots of similarities between Jonah and Lilly...so cute :)