BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Misc. end of 2010 pics

Here is my brother Daniel and his wife Megan. I believe this picture was taken at Christmas. Shortly before they found at they were expecting. They kept it from their family until she was 12 weeks along! I don't know how they could sit on that kind of info for that long! Lilly found this apple sitting on grandma's table. She munched on it for about 1/2 an hour. The thing was so big she could barely hang on to it. Here is Jeremy goofing off with his friend Cody in the background. Of course Andrew is trying to hide his face. Lately to get any pics of Andrew I have to threaten him. We were at Jumping Jacks in this pic and the next few ones. They have several bounce houses set up in a warehouse and we go every once in a while. This time the boys really needed to get some wiggles out. It was near Thanksgiving and we'd had some cold weather so everybody was feeling stir crazy. They have a big fan for all the kids to cool off with. Jonah's enjoying the breeze. Lilly was scared of all the big colorful puffy things that were not stable (bounce houses) so I spent my time following her around while she watched everybody play. She also pretended to play video games and played with the kiddie toys. Andrew on the move. One of his favorite things to do right now is to chase his brothers around. This is a great place to do that except that they are not supposed to run, but do you think the Dutton boys pay attention to the rules when there is fun involved??? Andrew is in beginning band this year and is playing the clarinet. He was orginally going to the play the sax but was told that learning the clarinet was the same as the sax, except it was easier to start with. He wants to play the bass sax, which is a huge instrument, next year. We will have to see. This pic is from their Christmas concert. Lilly often does a wake up call for Jeremy in the mornings. He sleeps on a trundle and so he's at the perfect height for Lilly to climb all over him in the morning. The boys and I went on a hike with my dad one day during Christmas break. We hiked one of the nearest volcano knolls. The boys had a ton of fun going up and down the slopes. Here is Jonah resting in the shade. Andrew was antsy to have the snack I brought (as he eats like a horse already!!)so he stuck close to me. Grandpa was trying to get pictures. He really enjoys scenic views. Jonah and Jeremy were in their own little world while we were there and it was really nice to see them play together so well. That doesn't happen as often as I'd like. And like Jonah is showing here we had to empty shoes often and still brought quite a bit of lava rock home in shoes, pants and sweaters. I love this pic. They were all cuddled up. I don't ususally let them sleep together because they get all riled up, rough house and then someone ends up getting hurt. They must have been exhausted on this night. The video below is from Jumping Jacks. The kids had a blast and burned off a lot of energy.



1 comments:

Wall family said...

So cute! I'm glad you put some pics up :) Thanks for sharing!