BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

More of last days of SG


Wow!  This new set up for blogger is something else.  My pictures are in order of newest to oldest even though I meant for the opposite to happen.  So bear with me.  I'll have to get if figured out.  These first two pics are of our last Christmas in our old home.  We were moving the next day so I didn't have any Christmas decorations up. In fact we had loaded up the moving truck a day or two before so that we could enjoy the holidays with our family.  Of course the camera died after just a couple of pics.  We just had all the kids come in our room to open their presents before we went over to mom and dad's for dinner and to see our family on my side.

I had to add this pic and will probably post this on fb because it's a memory from the old days.  My friend Christopher (Topher) decided we needed to staple this so we would have our '70's shag in the garage.  Reminds me of the old gang from Worldmark and the friends I made.

This is Lilly with her Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dion.  They came to visit shortly before we moved. 

Aunt Kristi wanted a pic of all the kids so I decided to grab one too.  My kids look so much older even half a year later.  Oh how they grow!!

This is one of my favorite things about Mrs. Paxman.  All 3 of the boys had her in 3rd grade and we were there just long enough for Jonah to make this too.  She had all kinds of goodies for them to make these gingerbread houses.  She had the frosting down to a science and it was so much fun for all the kids and the houses were always so cute!

This is the first time I gave Lilly jello.  Actually it was a jello jiggler.  I didn't realize that she is not a fan of eating them but she had a ton of fun squishing it everywhere!

This is the kind of snow I knew in southern Utah.  Life is so differnt now!  :) I will posts pics of snow from our life now soon.

Thought this was the cutest pic.  The boys talked her into sleeping a clothes basket.  It looked so uncomfortable I moved her but not before I recorded it.


The colors of fall.  I took these at the spin park in SG.  The colors were so pretty.  The older I get the more I appreciate and kind find beauty in the simplest things.  I'm grateful that God created so much beauty for us to appreciate.



Scott, Andrew and Mundy Dutton.  Andrew being is usual stubborn won't let me take pics.  I hope he outgrows that soon.

Lilly and Mykenna chillin.

Love this face! 

Jonah being a monkey.

An unguarded moment.  He was throwing a ball or something to his cousin.

Jeremy with his pal Cody who used to live across the street from us.

This park is so fun, as long as it isn't summer.  There is too much metal to make it enjoyable then, but if your kids like to spin and get dizzy this is the place to be!  :)


0 comments: