BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Random kid pics early 2012

Jeremy building a snowman.  This is a little bit of the snow we saw.  We had a pretty dry winter considering what we usually get.

Jonah always a ham for the camera. He's decided he's already sick of the snow. I wonder how he will feel if we get more snow this year.  I guess we will see.

Just a funny shot.  The boys and Lilly enjoy having sleep overs.  This was before we got Lilly's bedroom set up.  She started out on her crib matress on the floor.  Since then we've painted a bunk bed and gotten a cute bed set.  I'll try to remember to post a pic later of it.

Lilly crashed out on her big ole Pooh Bear sleeping with Jonah.

These balloons are part of what I got from Mundy on Valentines Day.  Lilly had a lot of fun with them.

I was playing with them and the balloons to get some cute pics of Lilly.

In this one you can see the static doing it's magic with her hair.

0 comments: