BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 7, 2012

1st Family Camping Trip of Summer 2012

Lilly has a plethora of facial expressions.  In fact we enjoy sitting down at meals and making faces at one another.  Here is her sad face.  I can't remember if she was really upset or not at the time but it looks like the sad face she makes.

Andrew won't let me take pics of him very often so I'm glad he let me take this.  When we are out camping it's easier to be more relaxed and enjoy each other's company.  So here they kids are making more silly faces.


Jonah has the mad, evil looking faces down pat.  I wonder if I should worry about that.  :)

Mundy's fav thing to do while we are in nature is to sit and carve. He finds it very relaxing.

Almost every time we go camping lately Andrew takes it upon himself to build a fort to play in and sometimes sleep in.  This is the one he made on this camping trip.

Hard at work.

Here are all the boys working together to take down camp.

Lilly is doing her part.

0 comments: