BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

End of 2012

Sorry if these pictures are in random order.  I figured I should try to get caught up as much as possible as it has been a YEAR since I've done so.  What a slacker I am!!!
Here is a cute little pic of Lilly wearing Aunt Cindy's silly Halloween Hat that cackles like a witch.

Last September Mundy got invited to go the Mining Expo in Las Vegas.  We talked my mom and dad into watching the kids for us and we enjoyed some alone time!!  We don't get that very often so we really enjoyed it.  Here is a picture of the Young family.  They are the owners of Young's Machine. This is one of the trucks that Mundy helps to build.  It was humongous show and we didn't even get to see everything but there was definitely some interesting things to see.


I am pretty sure this is the kid from Gold Rush.  Mundy loves this show and was pretty excited to meet one of the guys.

Some of these trucks were humongous!

This is the last trip of summer vacation.  I took the boys to Moab to some exploring.  This first pic is of my friend Brenda.  I used to work for her at Wanna-Be Groceries and she now lives in Moab.  She grew up there so she is familiar with all the cool haunts.
This is a really cool park that has musical instruments for anybody to play.  It's very shady and nice even on the hotter days. 



This little stream runs right next to the park and the kids had a blast playing in it.  We returned to this park while we had the Kitchel family reunion this year and both times Lilly walked away soaking wet.

This is my favorite picture of Jeremy from last year.  It just turned out perfect.

First day of school 2012-2013.  You can see they are so excited.

These last pics are from probably October of last year or so.  It was our last drive on the Abajo Mountains before winter settled in.  We were looking for pine nuts and enjoying nature before being trapped in our house for the winter.






0 comments: