BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've realized that through the last couple of weeks I've been quite whiny about my condition so I think this excercise will be good for me...
1.My Savior Jesus Christ. Who loves me so much he died for me and offered me a way Home.
2. My Father in Heaven who listens to my prayers, maybe even when they are not my best offering.
3. Scriptures. So much to learn!
4.My calling. To meet people I might not have otherwise to see others who's suffering is much worse then my petty little problems
5. service. I love to help others!
6. home. A roof over my head what more can one say?
7. vehicles that run. What a pain when they don't.
8. sisters that loan us cars when ours don't run.
9. sisters that listen to me vent all my feelings and I can do the same for.
10. brothers that keep life interesting.
11.Husbands who do all that they can to make sure I am taken care of especially when I wont do it for myself.
12. Kids who keep life interesting and fun.
13. medicine. you don't know what your missing until you can't have it!
14.miracles. including the one growing within me!
15.hope. where would we be without it.
16.goals. Where would we get without them?
17.sun. I love it!
18. food. yum yum(most of the time anyways)
19. water. the sustenance of life!
20.trees. bring on the shade!
21.friends. who would i have to complain too after i get through my family?
22. holidays. bringing families together.
23. weddings. bringing families together.
24. temples. bringing families together forever!
25.plants. ahh fresh air! and oh so pretty.
26.ocean. i could stare at it for days.
27. forests. like up in Oregon so beautiful!
28. love. what a super emotion!
29. internet. what a great invention
30. bed. where I'm headed!

1 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Yay! I am glad you did it! I think I officially started a "tag"! :) Ditto on all the things you are thankful for. We are all so blessed!!

How are you feeling these days? How far along are you now? How is RS going? It was so quiet here for a while, but I guess that was the calm before the storm, it has been a little crazy here lately! ;)