BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The first thing I don't like about pregnancy...

Man how are you supposed to get rid of migrains? I woke up with one Monday morning with one and it has lingered even til this evening, 7pm the next day! It has made me even more nauseas. I've actually lost weight with it! If anybody has a good trick let me know. I got so desperate I got Tylenol in hopes it would help a little because it usually doesn't do a thing... Yuck!

3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

I remember getting a lot of headaches with Madison. Tylenol sometime worked. And even though I really try not to have caffeine while prego... sometimes a coke would help. I hope the migraines and nausea go away soon!! Not fun!

Wall family said...

Tylenol only helped me when I was pregnant. And I agree on the Caffeine thing. Good Luck.

Toppy said...

Sorry no advise here. I have never had a migrain and believe me I am very thankful.