BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are all in trouble now...

Man I have to say this totally bites! People kept saying it was going to happen and I truly didn't want to believe it. Now that it has happened I'm just sick with anticipation of how quickly and fully this country is going to be facing some real big problems. I truly do not understand how he(who must not be named) could win. He has no loyalty nor love for this country. It breaks my heart and all I can do is hope & pray that none of my loved ones will be hurt by all his radical and stupid/selfish ideas. I love this country and I fear for her future.

3 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Im fearing right along with you! I hope and pray for the best but preparing for thr worst! On another note how are you? How is pregnancy treating you? Morning sickness?

the duttons 411 said...

You know, I've been really blessed. I go through periods of naseau, most of which I don't pay attention to especially when I'm busy. Other then that I'm feeling pretty darn good. I've been experiencing a few changes that comes with it, but nothing inhibits my abilities to work and fulfill my calling or take care of my family.

Amy O'Neill said...

My thoughts too! Hope and pray... that's all we can do.