Here I am in all my pregnant glory!
People actually
are starting to
notice how big
I'm getting but
as soon as I tell
as soon as I tell
them how far a
long I am they
say you are so
small! I have to
admit to them,
that I may be
smaller then
some women at this stage, but I feel huge and awkward! I waddle like a duck for one thing! Mostly I feel really good but the nausea has come back a little. Luckily it's not as bad as it was there for a couple of months and it's not constant. Mostly I have problems with the aching rib, sciatic nerve, occasional back aches(mostly from sleeping) and the aching leg while I'm sleeping. Everytime I bring these up with the doc he says"You are experiencing that already? Well it's going to get worse." I just keep thinking 'thanks a lot!' Other then that Lilly Ann is a mover and kicker. The boys love to feel her move and I love to see the expression on their face when they do. I even had Jonah climb in bed with me a couple of mornings just so he could feel her move before I got out of bed. It's really cute. Everything is going really good with her and from what we can tell she is very healthy. As of my last appt I'm going in every 3 weeks instead of 4 so the countdown has begun! I want to tell you that I love you all and really appreciate the gifts, the support and the love you have given me. I'm continually reminded of what wonderful family and friends I have. FYI- there is another post after this one!
3 comments:
Vera, I'd have to say that pregnancy agrees with you. You are glowing and beautiful, and what a cute belly. I also agree that you don't look very big, oh but I'm sure you will :) Love you.
Awww you are so cute! I was the same way with my first... very small. I went to Knott's Berry Farm and rode on some rides and no one could tell I was prego. But then the last month my belly suddenly popped out!! I was huge! Glad to hear that other than the aches and pains, everything is going well.
Your belly is so cute, it's about time you ahve one!!! When we saw you in Febuary, you didn't even look pregnant. I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment