Hey I thought
I would share
with you the
fruit of Andrew's,
Mundy's and
Brady's labor.
Andrew designed
Mundy did most of
the wood working
with his dremel, etc.
He's not quite
ready to let
Andrew do that yet.
Brady is Mundy's
co-worker and
friend who makes
derby cars and sells
them on the internet. He offered to paint
the car as he has all the equipment needed to do it and do it neat. If you
can't tell he has a pearlized paint on this and I think
it turned out awesome! Andrew is over the top
with the outcome and is looking forward to the
races on Thursday. Hopefully I'll get some pictures
from that event and will post them when we get back
from Manti.


1 comments:
That is a pretty nice looking car! Good luck Andrew (and Mundy! He, he!)
I guess we will be seeing you soon! Can't wait!
Post a Comment