All right! Here is my ugly pic! This is
me on a bad everything day. I went to
work and was completely exhausted so
came home early. Things are going well
though. Lilly is a mover and shaker. She
is right on in size and everything. Mundy
and I are taking prenatal classes now. Last
night was about labor and delivery and I
think I'm wimping out on the whole
going natural thing. I could maybe do it
if it was a quick one, but hours on end?
Not likely! I think I'll tell the doc I'll start
natural, but want the anesthesiologist on
hand just in case! On Saturday I will be
at 34 weeks! I can't believe how close it
is getting! I just hope the ultrasound
didn't show it wrong. Mundy made a
comment about be carrying low and
that night I had a dream about it being
a boy and we had to start over with the
clothes etc. since we were prepped for
a boy! It's been a worry ever since.
Oh well,
just another
one to add to
the list of
worries!
Thanks for
all the love
and support.
TREK 2017
8 years ago
1 comments:
My Heck! Your still so small to me. I want to see your belly button. Take a pic of your bare belly.(You can send it to me if you dont want to post it) Since I cant see it in person and rub it and talk to your baby, then I want to see your BELLYBUTTON :)By the way...You look great!
Post a Comment