BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Lil doc

I wish I had had my camera with me, but it was too cute not to share anyways. I went for a doctor's appt. and Mundy and Jonah came with me. Doc let Jonah help him out so the first thing he tried to do was grab the measuring tape. Doc said, "Too late, I already have it". Then Jonah handed him the "toothpaste" he'd grabbed off the table. After Doc put some on he let Jonah find the heartbeat which was a huge thrill for him. He had a huge grin on his face. He actually found the heartbeat really quickly and then wanted to just move it around. We had to tell him to go back to where he started. He loved that he could help the doctor and could hear the heartbeat again, which he said sounded like a lion. Doc said that we had a lil' doc on our hands. It was really cute to witness all that.

0 comments: