BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Western Legends Roundup

The weekend before Labor Day weekend
Mundy, Lilly, Mom, Dad and I all went
to Kanab for their annual Western Legends
Roundup. They have old movie stars, stunt
men, etc. come and you get autographs and
pictures with them. Lilly was the star of the
show as you will see in some of these photos.
Please watch out there are actually pics of me
in here and you will see why I like to be
behind the camera....





















This is their old fashioned parade they do
every year, they even had a real cattle
drive. Our batteries died so we have
to use the pictures dad got, otherwise
I would have a picture of that.
Here is a picture from a set from a
movie. You can't see Lilly well because
of the lighting, but I liked the pic of
Mundy imbibing. As you can see
mom was pretty freaked out and
wanted out of her cage.






This is a pic of Don Shanks he
played and Indian in many movies
including Last of the Mohicans and
Wind Dancer.


















































These are pics of us with some of these
movie guys. I have to be honest I really
didn't know any of them, but I've never
been big into westerns. The guy in the
fancy black suit was Lilly's biggest fan and
made sure to of the professional photo-
graphers got her pic that may end up
in some of their literature for future
Western Legends Roundups. The lady
holding Lilly was said to have gotten teary
eyed holding her. Unfortunatly, I missed
it as I was holding the camera and trying
to get a good picture.
We had a lot of fun and I'm sure we will go
again now that we know about it.





1 comments:

Wall family said...

That does sound like fun!