BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

stopped in our tracks..

It may be a little while before I can post. We are having an issue with our external hard drive and may have lost most of our pictures. :( So until Mundy gets that resolved and we have a new way of getting pictures safetly off and stored I may not post much for a little while!

4 comments:

Toppy said...

the bows are made to go on headbands or just as berets. I have made some of the headbands too just out of stretchy lace that they can clip onto. I would love to make some and send to you for Lilly just because. Let me know how big around her head is and your address.

the duttons 411 said...

Lilly's head is just over 16" around. Our address is:
220 N 2040 E
St. George, UT 84790
We'd be glad to show of your artistic abilities!
Thanks so much!

the duttons 411 said...

Lilly's head is just over 16" around. Our address is:
220 N 2040 E
St. George, UT 84790
We'd be glad to show of your artistic abilities!
Thanks so much!

Toppy said...

K so I kept thinking I'd get an e-mail from you and didn't and was thinking maybe you didn't want them and just today got on and saw this. I will get right on it!