I know it's been way too long so I determined
to get caught up Sunday. Well I was close.
It's now Tuesday, but ain't that the life of a
mother? This post is going to be all about
Lilly. I know I need to get the boys in there
because it's been too long for them too and
they are all growing up sooo big!
This is how Lilly sleeps these days. On Friday
she started rolling over from her back to her
stomach and it's showing now when she sleeps.
It's kind of funny, and kind of not, because she
has been rolling over from her stomach to her
back for a long time and now she doesn't do it
often because she's bonked her head on a harder
floor a couple of times so she's afraid to do it.
So she gets on to her stomach and then gets tired
after a little bit and starts fussing but won't roll
back over. I finally give and roll her back onto
her back only to have her be on her stomach
again in less then a minute and then she starts
fussing again. She'll do this several times in a row
so I just have to put her in the bouncer or swing.
Down below is a picture of her thumb in her mouth.
Usually she puts her pointer and middle finger in
her mouth, but lately she always has a hand or
toy in there.
I put her in the swing last night and when I
checked on her she was sideways. That kid
doesn't stop moving unless she's sleeping.
We had almost 100 pictures of her from
the last down load and maybe 15 of them
are not blurry!
For example the next to pictures of are
where she starts and then where she
ends up even with out the rolling over.
TREK 2017
8 years ago
2 comments:
She IS Georgous!!! And the photo of her smiling looks JUST LIKE YOU!
So cute!!! She looks exactly like her mommy!!!!!!
Post a Comment