BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our trip to Monticello for the wedding..

We went to Monticello (Southeastern Utah)
for the wedding of Mundy's cousin's daughter.
(Say that five times fast!!) It was a beautiful
drive and now I wish I would have taken
more pictures. We drove through Moab and
other beautiful places to get there. We are
hoping to plan a trip next year for a week
or so we can explore all of it. It was great to
be able to meet more of Mundy's family and
to be a part of the special event! Thanks
to wonderful family who helped us get down
there.
This picture
is of, I believe,
Horse Head
Mtn. Now maybe
you artsy types
will see it right
away, but I had to
see a painting to
be able to see it.


Here I am holding Lilly
next to the heater. It
was dang cold for us
southern utahns!






These are Mundy's
cousins Jim and Tammy.
Jim was the DJ for the
event.





Here are the bride and
groom. Jessica and Avery
are a wonderful couple
and they were so happy
that day. I loved being
able to share the day
with them!



The guy in the Pink vest
is the bride's father. Mundy
and Fritz grew up together
and are quite close. They
often caused trouble together,
oh the stories I've heard! Fritz
is standing next to his wife
Sarah (the blond lady). And
she's standing next to the groom's mother. Fritz and Sarah
are outstanding people and as I've come to know them I've
grown to love them.


Here Lilly and I are standing
outside the temple waiting
for the bride and groom to
emerge. Big thanks to cousin
Melissa (Jim's wife) who
watched Lilly while I was at
the sealing!!!




This picture is pretty dark
but here is some of Mundy's
family. Standing next to
me with her back to the
camera is Melissa who is
talking to Jim's mom
Barbara (Mundy's aunt).
Jim is a little behind and
to the left of her. Two of their kids, Jimmy and Akira,
are hanging out close by and you can see Fritz in the
back left.

0 comments: