BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Awards

Jeremy decided that this
year he wanted to do the
story telling contest. This
is something they didn't
invite the parents too so
I didn't find out until
a couple of days after-
wards. Jeremy got first

place in his grade. He was very excited! I'm not very
surprised because this year he has become very vocal
and has quite the imagination.


Jonah was student
of the month for December.
He got an award for being
kind. It was a surprise
for him so I tried to get a
picture of his face when
they announced his name
but he didn't pull a face,
just calmly got up and went


to get it. I had to threaten him to
get one more decent pic with a
close up of his diploma. Something
about the Dutton boys and being
in first grade. They like to do their
own thing! I wonder if Lilly will
pick this up or be mellow like I
was....

I'm so very proud of these guys
and love to see them be rewarded
for their efforts!



0 comments: