BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We spent this Thanks-
giving at Mundy's Aunt
Cindy's house. This is
Kimbra and Braegan.
Kimbra is Mike's girl-
friend and Braegan is her
daughter.


Kimbra is doing double
duty here holding both
Lilly and Paige.







This is Mike. He is Mundy's
cousin. He's dozin' while
he is watching a football
game.







Here are the boys. Bryan is
Kimbra's son, Justin, and Kody
who is Mike's son.






This is Aunt Cindy. She is the
one that invited us to come have
Thanksgiving. It was so yummy.
We love Aunt Cindy. She is one
awesome lady!



This is Rosy she is Cindy's
soon to be daughter-in-law.
She loves babies and often
has Lilly when we go over there.
She was even kind enough to
watch her so we could go see
New Moon yesterday! We are
so happy she will be part of the
family


Here is Mundy and Vance.
Vance is Cindy's son. The pic
is not great thanks to the
lighting, but the boys are
not to excited about picture
taking. I wasn't even able
to get Will, Rosy's soon to
be hubby.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Lot of yummy food and
wonderful family to be around. I ate way to much and have
decided after the holidays I will go on a diet and begin some
kind of excercise routine. This gut is getting larger because
I still seem to want to eat like I did when I was pregnant. I
need to find my discipline!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! Love you
all!

0 comments: