Please note this is first of about five posts!!!! This Christmas we decided
to do an old fashioned type
Christmas. On our tree we
had two exceptions. One
we had a fake tree (cheaper
then buying a real one) and
two I wanted lights on there
for Lilly's sake. All the
decorations this year were
hand made from Great
Grandma Jones to each of the
boys and some from their past years. This picture
shows to of Jonah's. He
made pieces of snow
flakes as well as a tree
out of construction paper.
This is one that Jeremy
made.
And Andrew came up
with this one. He never
ceases to amaze me... Here we are at mom and
dad Kitchel's house. Mundy
mostly got pictures of the
back of the heads of
everybody so here are a
few side views of faces.
For those of you who
will be wondering the
guy next to Amanda is
Jamey (I can't remember
how he said it was spelled)
He and Amanda have been
dating for a little while now.
We also made each other's gifts this year. I will
have to do pictures of that later as I've not taken
them yet. We were trying to focus more on the
real reason instead of all the presents. I'm not
sure we succeeded, but there is always next year!
And now I am caught up on my posts for the year! Yeah
for me!
TREK 2017
8 years ago
1 comments:
Hey...Do you have any Extra of those ornaments that grandma jones made? I don't know how I missed out on getting some :( I'll ask mom too. Looks like you all enjoyed your Christmas!
Post a Comment