BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lilly with Andrew pulling her

Here is Andrew playing with Lilly. I have to admit

I'm a little embarrassed that you will see how messy

our desk is not to mention Lilly's stuff everywhere,

but I've learned I will just drive myself crazy worrying

about it and while she is so demanding of time I'm going

to have to deal with it. You will notice a chair in the hallway.

That is to keep her away from the cord and plug for

our wireless router. I have no idea what I'm going to do

when she gets bigger and get around it. She is into

everything these days. And sounds and noises she makes

on the video are normal everyday sounds for her. The only

one not made is where she screams, I still need to get a good

example of this. She is now nearing 8mo. She has 3 teeth and

I believe her other top one is coming in. She still wakes up

several times a night. Sometimes twice, sometimes (like

last night) she is up every hr to hr and a half. I don't like

those nights because they make me grumpy all the way

around. I believe these nights are making me prone to colds

as well as I only seem to go through a week or so without one

before another one hits. I have to apologize for not doing more

posts. Our lives have seemed very hectic of late and I've not

gotten many photo's of the kids. I will work harder on this.

Love you all!

0 comments: