BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

New crib

I can't believe
how much my girl is
growing up. At the
beginning of this year
we had to switch her out
of the bassinett. As you
can see she is nearly head
to toe in it in this photo.


Here she is her crib. This
is actually the boys' old crib.
I had to clean some major
milk off the thing and let me
tell you that is a pain in the
rear! The crib is sportin' new
bumper pad, sheets and



blanket (thanks to Jen). She
really likes it and seems at home.
Today I had to pull down the
Christmas gifts (green photo frame
and white paper drawing) because
she had tore one of them down.
She really is into everything these
days! We decided since she is still
not sleeping through the night to set up the crib in our room for
now. If she has not figured out the sleeping through the night
thing by summer she will be learning the hard way. The lack of
sleep is really affecting my immunity and brain working abilities!
I want to wait to do it until the boys won't wake up when she is
screaming because I'm ignoring her. I'm not looking forward to it
because I still won't be able to sleep but will have to ignore her
and that will not be easy for me. If anyone has any advice I would
appreciate it!

1 comments:

The Hammonds said...

Its really hard but I did the cry it out thing to teach both of mine to sleep through the night. It was a rough couple nights but it worked after those couple nights. Its hard to sit and listen to them cry that hard and trust me sometimes hearing them that upset is so heartbreaking but it really does work! My doc told me its like if someone gave you $20 to wake up a couple times a night you bet you would do it yet if they stopped giving it to you then you would not bother waking up so if they dont get that love and attention through the night they will finally learn its not worth it and they will sleep through it. Good luck!