BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Screaming Lilly

Here is a video with a little of my screaming Lilly.

Sadly she gets much louder. She even taught my

niece, that I babysit, to scream as well and my

nephew was not too happy when she woke him up

one morning. I can't blame him. It makes it tough

for a body to sleep in. Mundy is often good to come

get her, when I call him to come get her in the

mornings so I can sleep in, and a lot of time I'm not

able to because she is so loud. So mornings

like this one where I'm exhausted from getting up

nearly every hour with her I had to sleep in with a

pillow over my head. My dear Jonah enjoys yelling

and he's gotten into a bit of trouble over doing it in the

house. Now he says, "but Lilly does it". So I've had to

explain that he understands what no means and she

does not. Fun times!

0 comments: