BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

The kids thought I was torturing them this year because I wouldn't let them go into the living room before we said it was ok. In years' past they could get into their stockings while they waited for us to come into to open the rest of their presents.  This year we had to switch things up because there were big things from their mom that we couldn't wrap and so we had them hidden about the room.  They were so heartbroken while they had to wait for their hot cocoa to be prepared and the everything else set up.  Poor kids!

Here are the boys with some of their favorite gifts.

Jonah still loves Elmo starting to wonder if he will outgrow that one.

Andrew has been wanting one of these for quite a while.  Each of the boys got their own Lego sheet to make bigger creations.

Lilly sure loved getting presents.  We had to keep her from opening others' gifts.

Mundy loves to have warm clothing in the winter, these pants have been worn often.  And he has a sweet tooth so a box of cordial cherries are a yearly thing.

Andrew made this with the help of his dad for the family. It is now posted on the corner of our property. I think he did a great job.

This is my girl all dolled up with her doll!  She is such a girlie girl I just don't know what to do with her sometimes.  I was such a tomboy when I was little.  I admit though I sure have fun with that little turkey!
 

0 comments: