BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 2, 2013

Last year Andrew joined Raptor Robotics.  Like his dad he has a knack for electronic things and he had an absolute blast.  He went to a couple of competitions and at the first one he earned the best driver award. By the end of the competitive year if he had not dropped a couple of the bags he would have been one of the top 100 drivers in the world. He also helped to design the shirts for the Jr. group.  This year he will be doing robotics with the high school, so it will be interesting to see what changes there will be. 

This is my little nephew Morgan.  He has been a blessing to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law as he's been awaited for several years.  I've had the opportunity to be around him a couple of times.  Can't wait to see him again soon now that he's walking.

This is my boy being silly.  He can go through a sheet of stickers, a roll of tape or a ream of paper like no other kid I know, but it can be interesting what the outcome is sometimes. Silly Jonah!!

This is a square of the 7 layer jello I made last year.  It took two days for it to be completed and I'm not sure I'll go through the trouble again, but it did look really cool!

My little red riding hood.  I thought the outfit was adorable!

Jonah in his army/cop gear.

My doomsdayer.  Sadly sometimes he thinks it's the end of the world when things don't go his way. lol

Here is a twist on Jonah's costume. Jonah and he were nearly identical.

My cute kids!

We went to Hayden, CO for Thanksgiving last year and on my nephew Dylan's birthday we did a weenie roast.  It was a bit on the chilly side but it was fun to get out and enjoy their company. From left to right is Andrew, Dylan, Camilla, Jeremy and with their backs turned is Lilly and Rylee.

 Uncle Kirk and Lilly who is being a ham for the camera.



Jeremy was annoyed with me.

 

The Birthday boy.

My sister loves her kids.  She is very affectionate with them.


1 comments:

Wall family said...

I didn't know you had these pictures of us! I love that you are adding stuff to your blog! Keep it up :)