We took pics of the family with Lilly so
we could use them to help her remember
them when we move.
Had to get one of her and daddy. She's not
got many with him.
I think she will really miss Mykenna. They have
quite the bond and sure love each other. We
have plans to skype with Kenna so they can still
see each other.
Here is Lilly and Grandma D.
Lilly and Grandpa D.
Lilly and Aunt Heather.
Mykenna and the boys playing with Legos.
I have to say I love Lego's they keep my boys
playing for hours at a time!
Lilly and Paige playing night-night!
Here's Jeremy reading something instead of cleaning
out the toybox. This happens often. I love that he
likes to read I just hope he learns to do it at the
right times soon.
This is what happens when I get distracted doing
paperwork. There was water everywhere!!
Here is Lilly with her Dora doll. They were very
tired after playing so hard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment